Pipelle’s insightful design affords a consistent and reliable sample collection. The rapid, safe and simple technique ensures procedural efficiency while minimizing patient discomfort, and providing maximum sample yield. Completely self contained, the Pipelle requires no additional equipment to complete the procedure.
• Rapid, simple technique meaning that the procedure can take less than a minute to perform.
• Completely self contained, the Pipelle requires no additional equipment to complete the procedure.
• Flexibility of the curette has been optimized to facilitate adaptation to normal uterine curvature, thus promoting contact with the wall for improved sample collection.
• Maximum sample yield.
• Internal piston creates a vacuum for sample collection without any sharp or painful edges.
• Simple, reliable and efficient mechanism for sample collection.
• Cost effective.
The cervical brush is mainly used for gynecological, cervical cancer and venereal disease (eg, AIDS, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Gynecological-related diseases) and it is essential medical equipment and widely used.
Medical brush replaces the traditional cotton swab and other appliances. It is safer in the diagnosis of cervical cancer and gynecological diseases, easier to extract the cervix and cervical ministry of virus cell entry and more convenient to use. It is painless and quick and very hygienic by disposable use. Also it is certificated the safety which is harmless to human body with strict clinical demonstration.